Friday, May 08, 2020, 12:00pm
Hits : 1135
No Gatherings - No Groups of More than 10
Please follow the Governor's Directives
This is a cruise, not a gathering.
- To qualify for prizes, your entry must be registered and given a number.
- Pickups and cars are encouraged. Street legal ATVs and Side-by-Sides are also allowed. While it is not illegal to ride in the back of a pickup we strongly encourage that attendees practice safety and follow health guidelines of groups less than 10.
- It is critical that ALL applicable laws and orders are followed.
- All vehicles MUST be street legal
- Stay in your vehicle during the cruise
- Refrain from congregating in the staging area and along the cruise route
- Public health order still requires social distancing of 6 ft. is required and groups of more than 10 are not allowed to gather
- Towed display vehicles are OK. It is illegal to ride in/on a towed vehicle.
- NO walkers (no one walking with in the street as part of the cruise).
- NO throwing anything from the vehicles, to include candy, etc.
- Prizes will be announced on Facebook and on this website, day/time TBD.
- Any evidence of the use of alcohol or tobacco will result in disqualification.
- NO guns, starter pistols, BB guns, explosives, fireworks, or open flames.
- Law Enforcement will be monitoring the cruise route.
- Please make this an event where the police do not need to take any action!
Registrations are now closed